on 11 November 2007
Well, it was my birthday yesterday and a very cool friend of mine gave me this CD as a present. It is an album of cover versions by Mark Ronson, a very well known DJ. This is his second album released on April 2007. I decided to post it when I realised that I can't stop listening to it!



Contents:
1. "God Put a Smile upon Your Face" (featuring Daptone Horns) - Originally by Coldplay
2. "Oh My God" (featuring Lily Allen) - Originally by Kaiser Chiefs
3. "Stop Me" (featuring Daniel Merriweather) - Originally by The Smiths
4. "Toxic" (featuring Tiggers and Ol' Dirty Bastard) - Originally by Britney Spears
5. "Valerie" (featuring Amy Winehouse) - Originally by The Zutons
6. "Apply Some Pressure" (featuring Paul Smith of Maxïmo Park ) - Originally by Maxïmo Park
7. "Inversion"
8. "Pretty Green" (featuring Santo Gold) - Originally by The Jam
9. "Just" (featuring Phantom Planet) - Originally by Radiohead
10. "Amy" (featuring Kenna) - Originally by Ryan Adams
11. "The Only One I Know" (featuring Robbie Williams) - Originally by The Charlatans
12. "Diversion"
13. "L.S.F." (featuring Kasabian) - Originally by Kasabian
14. "Outversion"

Mark Ronson - Version